Five WFX Skin GTX WP Motorcycle Gloves
The WFX Max may be considered the sportiest and most visually aggressive of our technical winter gloves, specifically due to its injected PU forearm protective shell borrowed from our high-end Racing glove, the RFX Race, and its visible carbon protective shells. The list of its features goes on and on: a neoprene topside and total digital Pittard leather palm for exceptional grip and texture in the rain.
A double-cuff on-off system that includes a first, relatively tight neoprene cuff for good thermal insulation and a weatherproof effect, combined with a wider cuff to place over your jacket. A new weatherproof, breathable GORE-TEX® membrane. Thinsulate™ 200 g lining for optimal thermal insulation. In other words, the WFX Max gives the max and offers exceptional comfort and steering sensitivity for a winter glove.
- Full-grain goatskin, nylon fabric, and neoprene construction (topside) / Digital Pittards® leather (palm) for grip.
- Weatherproof internal GORE-TEX membrane.
- Thinsulate™ 200 g thermal insulation.
- Carbon metacarpal-knuckle and knuckle protective shells.
- TPR protective palm slider shell.
- TPU forearm protective shell.
- Perforated cowhide palm reinforcement.
- Dual closure system.
|FIVE WFX SKIN GTX GLOVES
|Gloves - Five
Others Also Bought
More From This Category
or 4 payments of $14.75 with Info