Returns & Exchange
If you receive an item from Bikers Gear Australia that for any reason you are unhappy with, you can simply return or exchange it to us within 60 days, in the condition that you received it and we will be happy to exchange or refund.
You can exchange with same articles in different sizes and colors as well as exchange with the different article but the difference of the amount has to be paid by the customer. However, exchange will be dependent on the availability of the product.
If you are wanting to exchange a product due to size or colour, Bikers Gear Australia will be happy to assist you.
A flat rate $10 return freight charge applies to all exchanges to cover the cost of returning the exchanged goods to you.
If your original order qualified for the “Free freight over $200" a freight restocking fee equivalent to the original postage cost incurred by Bikers Gear Australia will apply and be deducted from the refund amount.
Terms and Conditions:
All items sent back for exchange or refund:
- Must be returned in the original condition with all tags attached (unless faulty).
- Any packaged goods must be returned with the packaging in its original condition or it may not be accepted for (unless faulty).
- Once the Product Received at the warehouse of Bikers Gear Australia, after product examination the value of your goods will be refunded only, not postage charges.
- All returns are at the cost of the Buyer. Unless you received a faulty or wrong product in that case, Bikers Gear Australia bears all shipping expenses.
Please see the details below for things to avoid ensuring your return will be accepted:
- When returning Boots please ensure you do not stand on sharp objects or damage/mark the boots sole, do not ride with them as your return may not be accepted. Remember if your boots do not fit properly or feel comfortable on your floor at home, they will feel exactly the same on the bike.
- For Women purchasing helmets we ask them you’re please remove their makeup prior to trying the fitment. Your makeup will stain the cheek pads and in some cases, your return may not be accepted.
- Please make sure that all returning clothing items are from marks, stains, dog or cat hair, and rips as they may not be accepted for return if received damaged (unless faulty).
- When checking any spares parts please use due diligence in checking correct fitment before removing them from the packaging. Items like chains will be accepted for a return once they have been removed from their clear plastic package. It is recommended to you check the new item to the old item prior to removing it from the manufacturer's packaging. We do understand that in some cases this will be unavoidable.
For further queries about exchanges and returns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org