ALPINESTARS NEW CRX DRYSTAR URBAN RIDING BOOTS WATERPROOF SPORT TOP QUALITY
A protective riding shoe with unrivalled off-the-bike, all-day walking comfort. The CR-X boasts a running shoe last which provides a ‘snug’ fi coupled
with ‘ample inner shoe volume’ to ensure good all-day foot comfort, while the Drystar® waterproof and breathable membrane guarantees effective
• Drystar® membrane offers effective weather protection in wet conditions.
• The sole unit ‘DROP’ (or, the off-set between heel and toe) is set at 9 mm (many running shoes have a 9 mm drop) to ensure a
smooth heel-to-toe transition when walking.
• Features an EVA midsole provides for excellent all-day underfoot comfort.
• Forefoot Flex grooves are engineered into the midsole for enhanced forefoot comfort (the grooves promote flxing in the forefoot
• Full-length TPU CE-certifid inner sole plate for superior riding protection and a dynamic heel-to-toe transition when walking.
• Asymmetric outsole stud confiuration provides excellent levels of grip and abrasion resistance.
• Oil resistant dual rubber compound provides optimized grip on unclean/slippery surfaces.
• Removable Ortholite insock provides long lasting comfort and prevents over heating thanks to the Open Cell PU compound.
• Hidden asymmetric lateral and medial TPU ankle discs for effective but discreet ankle protection.
• Lightweight inner bootie with minimal construction design for a comfortable, glove-like fi.
• Tongue with bellows construction has been designed to remain in position when riding for a snug, secure fi.
• Gear shift zone features a highly abrasive-resistant TPU layer for enhanced durability.
• Internal EVA layer sandwiched between outer and inner materials reduces pressure on the foot in the gear shift area, thus ensuring
superior rider comfort.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following
• CE EN13634:2017.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Others Also Bought
More From This Category