Ixon IT-Yate Evo Heated WP Motorcycle Gloves Black
or 4 payments of $99.75 with InfoIn Stock
Ixon IT-Yate Evo Heated WP Motorcycle Gloves
We know how to keep warm in winter
Ixon presents its second range of intelligent heated gloves, developed and designed with the company Clim8.
- Knuckle protector
- Slider on palm
- Reinforced sidewall
- Long and extra large cuff in softshell
- Waterproof rain cuff
- Waterproof and breathable fixed membrane
- Insulation: Primaloft One® 170gr
- Elasticated wrist with tightening strap
- Index finger compatible with touchscreens
- Rain wiper on left hand
- Compatible with optional IT accessories
Clim8 intelligent heating technology:
- How does it work?
- As soon as you wear the gloves, a blue LED will light up, indicating that the sensor is active. This sensor triggers the heating system to enable active instead of passive insulation.
- The system warms up when the hand's temperature detection believes it is necessary and stops when the comfort temperature is reached. The gloves get warm before you feel the cold: You stay in your comfort zone thanks to continuous temperature monitoring. The power consumption of the battery is optimized and enables long usage times at a constant temperature.
- Smart heating:
- For better performance and comfort, the products only heat up when necessary. This principle guarantees a constant temperature regardless of the outside temperature.
- Bluetooth control:
- Download the Clim8 app, connect the gloves via Bluetooth and calibrate your gloves individually.
- Temperature sensors regulate the temperature based on the personalized preferences that you set on the mobile application.
- Hand mapping:
- The heating elements are located in specific areas to optimise the heating sensation. The gloves of the IT series only heat up in areas that are actually exposed to the cold - no unnecessary heating.
- 1x Ixon IT Yate Evo Gloves
- 2x IT battery
- 1x IT charger
|Ixon IT Yate Evo Heated Motorcycle Gloves CE Approved
Ixon heated gloves reviewBy: Jos on 11 August 2023IXON? Sure, the name is synonymous with quality. But, are heated gloves for Australian riders really simply just overkill? No. You need them. We have chilly mornings and worse, we have cold and wet mornings. Even when the days warm up you will be wanting good gloves for a chilly start. A good set of winter gloves are an absolute must. But heated, really? While many riders have heated grips, having heated gloves is a different sensation and level of comfort. Here is what you actually get. For starters, you get a very good set of waterproof winter gloves. Secondly, you can set the desired temperature of your gloves. Too warm? Turn them down. Too cold? Dial them up using the clim8 app. These gloves will keep your glove temperature in range and even heat your left or right hand as it senses temperature differences. Pretty good, I have to say. Thirdly, the gloves are very good for dexterity. They are not overly thick and you can still maintain good dexterity and comfort. You will sense it straight away when you try them on. You retain the needed dexterity feel, and feedback from your motorcycle when riding your bike. Well, it's not all good news but it's also not bad news. You will want to buy a second set of batteries as soon as you have been out for a day. Expect about three hours of comfortable heating on your first ride. My advice is not to plug in the battery until after you have fueled up and are ready to ride. They heat up as soon as you put your hand in them and that is what drains the batteries fast. Other than that you will have made a great investment. You won't be disappointed. Ride safe.
Others Also Bought
or 4 payments of $34.75 with Info
More From This Category
or 4 payments of $19.75 with Info